Sunday, August 24, 2008

Resisting Resistance

I want to write about yesterday's workshop, because I thought it was particularly interesting.

But I'm pulling a serious fade right now, and it would take more time and energy than I have to give it it's due.

So I'm going to save that entry for tomorrow, and just tell you that I'm really enjoying The War Of Art - It feels like the rare self-help book that could actually make a difference in how I run my life.

I came out to LA to make a living as an actor, and in a larger sense, to be the person I feel I'm meant to be. To express myself, and at the same time, to be part of something larger than myself.

To do that, I'm going to have to get out of my own way.

And keep getting out of my own way.

Cause, for me, the The War Of Art is a war worth fighting.

No comments: