Monday, September 30, 2024

The Return of "Character Man" (Prologue)

Well, I have to say, I am shocked to discover this blog, that I abandoned years ago, seems to still be active...! (A notice I posted about it on Facebook came up in my "memories" today.) I think my initial impulse in starting this was that, by being anonymous, I'd feel more free to "let 'er rip", so to speak. But for whatever reason, I didn't end up doing much "ripping" (I think I discovered I didn't have enough of an acting career to sustain a dedicated blog). Not going to go on at great length here, for fear that when I hit "publish", it will tell me this account is indeed "defunct" - I'm not much for "making an effort", especiallly when said effort might be for naught - but if you're reading this, I wonder if there is/could be a purpose in my having two blogs...? However many years its been, I'm still at the point where I don't know there's enough to say about my "acting career" to sustain its own blog (If anything, I'm currently wrestling with the distinct feeling my "career" has peaked, I "took my shot" and didn't quite make it, and now am wondering and worrying about "where things go from here". But it's not as if I have much else going on, so why not give it a try? After all, if I don't have anything to say in here of general interest, maybe no one will read it. Then I really can "let 'er rip"...whatever that means...

No comments: